I'm not sure where she got the Greek vinaigrette dressing from, but it's always been in the family. It's so easy to make and can sit on the kitchen counter for a few weeks without going bad. I always recommend refrigeration if you don't trust the counter, but mine can sit out for 2 weeks and still taste delicious. I put it on salads, use as a marinade or spice up a rice bowl. It's very versatile and so easy to make. The best part is? It's made with all natural ingredients that are good for you. Bonus in a bottle. Another thing I love about this dressing? You dump all the ingredients into a food processor or a blender and then BAM. Instant dressing. SO EASY PEOPLE.
Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or the juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2-1 tsp. salt (depending on how salty you like your dressing)
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar)
- 1 c olive oil
- Combine all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until fully mixed/combined.
- Pour contents into a dressing bottle or container of choice.
- Proceed to put on all of the things.
- Can be refrigerated or stored in a cool location. Please note - refrigeration can cause the olive oil to solidify.
- Makes 1 cup of dressing.
- Serving size: 1-2 tbsps.